MINNEAPOLIS – June 24, 2014 – Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AMP) plans to announce its second quarter 2014 financial results on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 after the close of the New York Stock Exchange. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at approximately 9:00 a.m. (ET).
Ameriprise Financial Gives $1.6 Million to Support and Strengthen Communities Nationwide
Grants awarded to 77 nonprofit organizations will provide food and shelter, civic development support and access to the arts for individuals across the country
MINNEAPOLIS – JUNE 24, 2014 – Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP) today announced grants of more than $1.6 million to nonprofits that improve the lives and well-being of people nationwide. In the first of two grant cycles for 2014, the company awarded funding to economic, social and cultural enrichment programs benefitting thousands of individuals. A $500,000 grant will go to Feeding America®, the nation’s leading hunger-relief organization, as part of the company’s ongoing commitment to help solve hunger in America.
MINNEAPOLIS – (June 17, 2014) – Women are feeling confident and many are taking the lead in making financial decisions, according to a new study by Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP). The new Women and Financial PowerSM study, which surveyed women ages 25-70 with at least $25,000 in investable assets, found that 41 percent of women surveyed are making financial decisions alone. While a majority of these women are either unmarried or divorced (63%), the rest (37%) are in long-term relationships and making financial decisions for the household. View More
Ameriprise Financial Announces Additional $2.5 billion Share Repurchase Program and Increases Regular Quarterly Dividend 12 Percent to $0.58 Per Share
Spending and Saving Differences Surface Between Millennials, Gen Xers and Boomers in Ameriprise Financial Trade-Offs Study