Going back to school as an adult
- How to calculate the entire cost of returning to school and determining the best ways to fund it – with savings, loans, tuition reimbursement or other options
- Methods of calculating the potential earning power increase based on the education program an individual pursues
- Information and tips for applying for federal aid, grants and scholarships
- Potential tax credits or deductions one is eligible for an adult student
- Savings vehicles – like 529s – that can help individuals save for their own and their family members’ education
* U.S. Department of Education, 2013 Back to school statistics http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=372.