Raising money-smart kids
- Age-appropriate ways to educate children, teenagers and young adults about managing finances.
- Ways to introduce the concepts of investments, credit lines and loans to children.
- Things parents can do to encourage financial goal-setting and to help their child reach their financial goals.
- Ideas about how to make allowances and loans from parents similar to those in the “real world.”
- The importance of allowing older children and teens to manage their own finances for practice.
- Tips on how parents can lead their young adult to becoming financially independent.