Spring is a time of new beginnings, and though financial plans never begin completely anew each year, they can use some refreshing. Ameriprise financial advisors are available to discuss ideas to help individuals and families maximize their spring cleaning by getting their finances in order. Possible topics include:
- Effective ways to track income, expenses and overall progress toward specific financial goals.
- Ideas for creating and maintaining a budget.
- Ways individuals can establish or evaluate the proper balance for their investment portfolios and other financial investments.
- Strategies for consolidating accounts and taking full advantage of retirement accounts like a 401(k).
- Ideas for going paperless with your financial account statements and other related documents – and how to organize them electronically.
While the days get longer and the weather warms, spring is a perfect time to set new personal and financial goals. Check out Suzanna de Baca’s 2012 financial resolutions
for appropriate financial goals for people in various stages of life.