MINNEAPOLIS – Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AMP) today announced it has received seven awards for “Excellence in Learning and Development” from the research and analyst firm Brandon Hall Group. The 2021 Brandon Hall Group Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence Awards recognize organizations that have successfully deployed programs, strategies, processes, systems, and tools with measurable results in learning and development. Entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives based on criteria including program design, functionality, innovation and overall measurable benefits.
“It’s an honor for seven of our Learning and Development programs to be recognized with Excellence Awards,” said Neal Maglaque, President of Advice & Wealth Management Business Development and Chief Operating Officer at Ameriprise Financial. “At Ameriprise, we take great pride in helping our financial advisors and staff grow professionally so that they can serve clients exceptionally well. This focus drives us to continuously enhance our learning programs.”
Ameriprise won the following Excellence Awards for its learning programs geared toward advisors, field professionals and service teams:
- Gold in “Best Advance in Creating a Learning Strategy” for its learning transformation journey during the pandemic.
- Gold in “Best Advance in Learning Measurement” for its learning and development measurement program, which helped the organization quickly pivot to a virtual training environment during the pandemic.
- Gold in “New Hire Onboarding Program” for its personalized learning and onboarding staff-training program.
- Gold in “Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation” for its new technologies to support learners during the pandemic.
- Silver in “Best Use of Performance Support” for its client relationship management solution that provides learners with embedded support.
- Silver in “Best Program for Sales Training and Performance” for its Associate Financial Advisor Business Development Program.
- Bronze in “Best Use of Performance Support” for its Source of Knowledge user guide, which defines actions to drive performance support improvements for the Ameriprise Advisor Contact Center.
“Our goal is to consistently deliver outstanding service to our financial advisors and their clients,” said Dawn Cooper, Executive Vice President, Service & Operations. “The excellent learning solutions at Ameriprise help us deliver on this commitment, and we’re thrilled that this impact is being recognized.”
Learning and development programs at Ameriprise provide employees, advisors and their staff with robust learning opportunities throughout their careers. Program focus areas include client service, technology, practice management, and leadership development. Diversity and inclusion learning solutions are also available to all Ameriprise employees, advisors and their staff, providing the tools, insights and resources to help them lead inclusively.
For more information about learning and development at Ameriprise visit www.ameriprise.com/careers and for more about the award visit http://www.brandonhall.com.
About Ameriprise Financial
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for more than 125 years. With extensive advisory, asset management and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of approximately 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, or to find an Ameriprise financial advisor, visit ameriprise.com.
Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC. Member FINRA and SIPC.
© 2021 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.