Ameriprise Unveils Ultimate Advisor Partnership, with Capabilities and Support to Help Advisors Grow 2.5Xs Faster than Key Competitors
In developing the Ultimate Advisor Partnership, Ameriprise zeroed in on seven drivers of growth and satisfaction that have proven to help Ameriprise advisors grow 2.5Xs faster on average than key competitors.1 Combined with the company’s culture of support and independence, the seven-point strategy enables advisors to scale their businesses, deepen client relationships and drive referrals for future growth.
- Integrated Technology – Ameriprise advisors are equipped with an integrated suite of technology designed around the way they and their clients live and work. The firm’s digital capabilities and innovative web and mobile sites are available to advisors and clients anywhere, anytime, on any device – with 99.9% reliability.
- Advice & Solutions – Ameriprise offers more financial planning tools, support and flexibility than any other firm in the industry. As part of its integrated advice capabilities, Ameriprise provides access to hundreds of thousands of investment products and a simplified managed accounts program available through a single Custom Advisory Relationship.
- Brand & Marketing – Ameriprise advisors are backed by a strong national brand that is supported by multi-million-dollar advertising campaigns. The firm also gives advisors access to turnkey local marketing programs, tools and experts to help them create awareness in their communities that’s unique to them.
- Service, Operations & Compliance – Ameriprise provides advisors with award-winning service and access to digitally-enabled tools that make processing business simple. The firm’s compliance oversight is smart, streamlined and integrated into existing tools and processes, which helps protect advisors and clients.
- Practice Management – The company gives advisors access to hundreds of field leaders and coaches across the country who connect them to the systems and tools that deliver on their individual business plans.
- Learning & Development – The firm’s in-person and online learning resources are designed to help advisors and their staff grow professionally, operate optimally and serve clients well.
- Transition Support – Advisors who transition to Ameriprise are in good hands—they’re supported by teams of experts who work one-to-one with advisors to help them create a customized plan to ensure a smooth transition. Ameriprise was recently ranked #1 in helping advisors ramp up once they’ve moved to the firm2.
“Advisors across the industry are impressed by the leadership commitment, surround-sound support, integrated technology and flexibility we offer at Ameriprise,” said Pat O’Connell, Executive Vice President of the Ameriprise Advisor Group & Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group. “They see that their success is our success and we see it the same way – it truly is the ultimate partnership.”
Ameriprise offers four ways for advisors to affiliate with the company
Advisors can select one of four distinct business models for their practice, each with the same product platform, integrated technology, elite advisor programs and back office support. Whether advisors affiliate with Ameriprise through its independent, branch, credit union / bank or virtual models, the firm offers the strength and support to help them drive higher productivity, profitability and client satisfaction. To learn more visit ameriprise.com/why.
About Ameriprise Financial
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for more than 125 years. With extensive advisory, asset management and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of approximately 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, or to find an Ameriprise financial advisor, visit ameriprise.com.
1 Company filings and S&P Cap IQ. 2019 data represents trailing 12-months through 9-30-19. Ameriprise 2012 Revenue Per Advisor includes 12b-1 fees. Regional / Independent represents median of LPL, Edward Jones and Raymond James PCG. Wirehouse represents median of Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Wealth Management.
2 Analysis completed by McLagan for full year 2018 results. Peer group: Advisor Group, Cambridge Investment, LPL, RJFS, WF-FINET.
Not Federally Insured | No Financial Institution Guarantee | May Lose Value
Securities offered by Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC. Member FINRA and SIPC.
Ameriprise Financial cannot guarantee future financial results.
Ameriprise Financial and the financial institution are not affiliated
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.
Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2021 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.